Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29 - Acton, CA to Kingman, AZ



Barb - I am starting this on the road to Arizona - namely I-40. We had no Internet service or TV last night at the KOA, so I am taking advantage of excellent Verizon card service while on the road. There is not much out here to block the signal! We are headed for western Arizona and a visit to the Grand Canyon in the next couple of days.


Ed - We met my brother and his wife last night and had a nice meal at a local restaurant while we caught up on what each has been doing. Tom is still working as a concrete contractor and I am actively doing nothing.in immediate retirement! We did find out that we both like to use metal detectors. We had both bought the same Whites detector a couple of years apart. He has found many more items than I have - but he does not need to worry about winters and freezing temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment